AccessibilityWould you like to hire this venue | Click here for more information
Where ever possible we have tried to build this site according to industry standards and have followed the latest accessibility and usability guidelines.
- Our site is built using XHTML 1.0 Transitional and all pages have been checked and validated where ever possible according to W3C: http://validator.w3.org/.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. For example H1 tags are used for main article titles, H2 and H3 tags for sub titles and H4 for navigation titles and unordered lists for navigation items.
- The site has been built using cascading style sheets (CSS) and avoids using tables for layout.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive TITLE attributes. Purely decorative graphics don’t have TITLE attributes. This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- Users can resize text by using their browser.
- If the browser or browsing device does not support style sheets the content of each page is still readable.
Resources and Standards
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 (http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/)
XHTML™ 1.0 The Extensible HyperText Markup Language (Second Edition) (http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/)